Cart is empty
Taxes calculated at checkout.
Terms And Conditions
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 31 October 2023.
Please read the Terms and Condition contained in this document carefully before using https://tedacademy.my ("the Site") owned by TED Optimus Sdn Bhd (the "Company" or "TED Optimus" or "we", "us", or "our").
The following Terms and Conditions set forth the legally binding Terms and Conditions upon which TED Optimus offers users ("you") the access to this Site alongside all its related sub-domains and/or mobile applications thereof.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. You agree that the use of the Site is at your sole risk. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, you should stop accessing the Site immediately.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
TED Optimus reserves the rights to amend or change these Terms and Conditions, and any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere on the Site, any time without prior notice to you. It shall be your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure that you agree to any such amendments. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions shall become effective when they are posted on the Sites. By continuing to access our Sites, use our Services, register a user account or your provision of personal information following any changes to the present Terms and Conditions constitute your acceptance to the updated Terms and Conditions set out herein.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Content
All intellectual property rights pertaining to the Site, software, contents (data, text, images, videos and other material), news as well as other information are protected by copyright, trade mark and/or other intellectual property laws. Intellectual property rights on third-party contents are retained by their owner and licensed to TED Optimus.
No reproduction of any part of this Site may be sold or distributed for commercial purpose or profits by you. By using this Site, you indicate that you accept and comply with the respective intellectual property laws.
Third Party Content
Our service may include content which is provided by third party content provider. You would be bound by the third party content provider’s terms and conditions when accessing their content.
Links to Other Websites
Through this website you are able to link to other third-party’s websites (“Linked Sites”) which are not under the control of TED Optimus. The links are provided in good faith and TED Optimus and its directors, officers, employees, and representatives expressly disclaim any responsibility for these Linked Sites, including, without limitation, the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided or advertised therein.
Inclusion of the Linked Sites does not imply or constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TED Optimus of any persons or organizations sponsoring the Linked Sites. We highly recommend that you read the terms and conditions of all the Linked Sites that you visit.
Registration, Account Creation and Security
In order to access and use certain functions and features of the Sites, you will be required to create and register for a user account (“Account”). As part of the registration, you will be required to provide certain information about you personally. You agree that all information provided by you for the registration shall be accurate, complete and updated.
We reserve the rights to refuse registration or terminate your Account in our sole discretion, at any time without notice to you. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, password, all usage or activity on your Account, including, but not limited to, use of the Account by any third party authorized by you. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account.
Personal Data Protection ("PDP") Policy
(Prepared with reference to and in accordance with the Malaysia’s PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE OF PRACTICE)
TED Optimus Sdn Bhd ("TED Optimus", "us", "we" or "our") is committed to protecting your privacy and will take the relevant measures to safeguard your personal information.
This Personal Data Protection Policy (Policy) sets out how we use and protect the information you give us.
By providing us your personal information, you are giving consent for us to collect, use and process your personal information.
At TED Optimus, we value your privacy and strive to protect your personal information in compliance with the laws of Malaysia. We will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with the relevant data protection laws (including the Personal Data Protection Act 2010), this Privacy Notice and the privacy terms in your agreement(s) with any TED Optimus’s group of companies that you may have contracted with.
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person), and includes personal data, personally identifiable information and equivalent information under applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Your privacy matters to us, so please take the time to get to know our privacy practices:
1. What Kind of Personal Information We Collect And How We Use Your Personal Information
For us to complete our transactions with you, to deal with your inquiries, open and operate an account/facility for you, generally provide you with our products and services, and to carry out other purposes required to operate and maintain our business with you, we need to collect and process personal information about you, including information relating to your name, NRIC number, delivery address, email address, telephone number, bank account details, credit/debit card details and/or suitability for any of our products/services as applied for.
We may obtain this information from yourself and from a variety of sources, including from third parties connected with you (e.g. credit reporting or credit reference agencies, principal/supplemental subscription account holders, etc), and from such other sources to which you have given your consent to disclose your personal information.
2. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
As part of providing you with our products and services, we may need to disclose information about you and/or your accounts and/or facilities with us to third parties such as our agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, vendors, business partners, where necessary, and subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to TED Optimus.
3. Your Rights to Access And Correct Your Personal Information
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us. Where you wish to have access to or where you wish to correct any of your personal information (including personal information of such persons related to you or those which are identified from your personal information), you may make a request to us.
4. Exercising Choices Over The Disclosure, Retention And Use Of Your Personal Information
Subject always to our contractual rights and obligations under relevant laws and regulations, you may exercise your choice in respect of the use or the extent of use of your personal information. Should you wish to do so, kindly contact us at the address/telephone number/e-mail address given at the end of this Privacy Notice.
5. Data Retention Policy
The personal information that we collect and use will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, or for the duration required for compliance with applicable law, whichever is longer.
Please visit the official portal of DEPARTMENT OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION https://www.pdp.gov.my/jpdpv2/ about the latest laws and updates on PDP.
Payment and Cancellation of Services
Your purchase to any TED Optimus products and/or services (the ”Product”) serves as your acknowledgement and representation that you have read and understand the Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
By purchasing/using any products provided by TED Optimus, you expressly agree that all risks of the use of our products and any consequences of such use shall be borne exclusively by you. TED Optimus is not liable for any damage or loss, which may arise indirectly or directly from use of the product.
You may not copy, reproduce, exchange, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, sell, or use any materials or contents from TED Optimus’ website/product to construct any kind of database or derivatives.
All materials on TED Optimus's websites, including but not limited to audio, podcast, video clips, images, software, articles, and course slides are protected by copyright, patent and other trademark laws.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the results obtained from the use of the products will be uninterrupted, timely, accurate or reliable.
Modifications to the Products, Services and Prices
IF YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS TO ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND/OR YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PRODUCT.
1. All descriptions of products, services or pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of TED Optimus.
2. All prices and fees stated are exclusive of all sales or any other taxes, levies, charges or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, charges or duties.
3. TED Optimus reserves the right to limit the sales of our Products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
4. TED Optimus reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the Product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
5. TED Optimus shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any products or services.
Other Products Refund Policy
1. For all Products purchased, all payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable to other persons and/or products.
2. For seminar registered and paid, you may notify us 48 hours in advance before the seminar/program commencement date if you are unable to attend. You may change to another date of the similar seminar which is subject to availability, or transfer the seminar to other participants, subject to approval from TED Optimus.
In most cases, No refund will be permitted once the payment is made.
· Multiple payments for the same product or service.
· The product/seminar/program purchased and paid is cancelled/discontinued by TED Optimus.
3. Transaction fee and credit card charge would not be refunded/reversed for any refund except for circumstance listed above.
4. The refund fees will be paid within 45 working days of written notification.
1. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
3. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
4. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved.
TED Optimus Sdn. Bhd.
Unit No. V02-05-06, Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity, 55100, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Contact : +603-2333 7699
Disclaimer: This website and its organization is not associated with Facebook, Google or YouTube. Results may not be typical nor expected for every person. Your results may vary. All the testimonials shown are real. However, they are not claimed to represent typical results. The testimonials are selected to demonstrate what is possible by our most motivated students. Our events, online or offline, are to provide education and our opinions. We do not provide any form of financial advice.